Floor and roof slabs
Ergon has a range of floor and roof slabs, composed of SP-slabs, TTP-slabs and TTD-roof slabs, that allow the optimal use of prefabricated prestressed concrete.
The most important advantages are:
- execution speed as well in manufacturing as in erecting;
- flexibility in design: choice of span, infinite combination possibilities with all kinds of material for floor or ceiling finish;
- light and very thin floor constructions;
- long spans require less columns and sagging beams, allowing to span the external walls in one go;
- sometimes a compression slab is no longer needed.
Floor slabs have several functions:
- support vertical loads;
- load distribution of point or linear loads through the joints;
- transfer of horizontal forces to the rigid elements of the supporting structure through diaphragm action;
- support of large horizontal forces due to water or soil pressure when building underground constructions.
Range of application
SP-floor slabs are successfully used in:
- office and school building
- light industrial loads
- car parks
- many other applications
TTD-roof slabs are developed as a light roof slab with a large span (up to 12 m). They are used in the same range as the SP-floors slabs and also in:
- heavy industrial loads
For more information and technical data about our floor and roof slabs you can contact us.